Welcome To Peace
August 31st,, last Sunday with Summer Worship Services at 8:30 and 10:00
Sunday School Registration Forms on Events page
T-Ball begins September 6th
Fall Worshihp Schedule Resumes September 7th: Worship at 8:30 and 11:00. Sunday School and Bible Classes at 9:45
Confirmation Planning Meeting September 7th at 7:00 PM.
Thanks for visiting the Peace Lutheran Church website. We hope you will be our guest at Peace. You will always be welcome at Peace. The doors of Peace are open to any and all who want to worship the Lord God and to all who want to hear or learn more about the Christian faith. Jesus said, “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." (John 3:16-17 New Living Translation.)
Please take a few minutes to look through the pages of our website to find out more about our ministries, special events, and the people who make up the family we call Peace. Peace is a family of believers making and growing new lives in Christ. If you are looking for information about Peace that you do not see on any pages of the website, please go to the Contact Us page and tell us what you are looking for. We will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- The Bible, God's inspired Word
- God's love for everyone
- Genuine relationships, connecting people with God and with each other
- Spiritually, emotionally and physicially healthy families
- Cultural relevance, clearly communicating God's unchanging truth to a rapidly changing world.
- Excellence that honors God.
- People were created perfect by God, but lost that perfection through disobeying God's commands (sin)
- God loves all people despite our rebellion and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to pay the debt for the sins of all people
- People cannot do anything to earn God's love or forgiveness. They are God's gift through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and source for what we believe and teach.
- There is only one true God who has revealed Himself to us as God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit; the Triune God.
- The Holy Spirit of God uses God's Word, Baptism and the Lord's Supper to call people to faith.
- Everyone who relies on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins and eternal life is a member of the true Christian Church.
- With God's help, we try to live as God's people and to obey his commands to love one another as He loves us.
- We believe that God loves reaches out to all people and that He has commissioned us to share His love with those who don't know Him.